Man O’ War (Razer)
Truly one of the greatest headsets I have had the pleasure to use. It can be used with PC, Mac, and PlayStation 4. The wireless option does not work with Xbox One. Here are the numbers for you all:
Headphones: Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz, Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 112 ± 3 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets, Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in, Connection type: Wireless USB Transceiver, Wireless range: 12 m / 40 ft, Wireless frequency: 2.4 Ghz, Battery life: Up to 14 hours with Razer Chroma lighting / 20 hours without Razer Chroma lighting
- Featuring the Razer ManO’War wireless PC gaming headset with gaming grade lag-free 2.4 GHz wireless technology. Hear every detail, every position of your enemy when you have high-performance 50 mm Neodymium magnet drivers and immersive 7.1 surround sound.
Stealth 420X+ (Turtle Beach)
This is for you Xbox One gamers. Turtle Beach has been the pro Xbox gamers headset for years and they don’t disappoint.
100% Wireless – Experience crystal clear, interference-free game and chat audio with 100% wireless connectivity to your Xbox One.
- Superhuman Hearing – Gain competitive advantage by hearing every sound around you, like enemies sneaking up on you, weapon reloads before an ambush, and distant vehicles bringing in reinforcements.
- Mic Monitoring – Say it, don’t shout it thanks to the ability to hear the volume of your own voice inside the headset.
- Independent Game & Chat Volume Control – Easily find the perfect balance between game audio and chat audio.
- 15-Hour Rechargeable Battery – With up to 15 hours of gaming per charge, you’ll always be ready to play.